V-type Warping Creel
The V-type warping creel is mainly used with the batch warping machine for warping short fibers. The main advantage is that the frame is short, and there is no yarn guide between the shelf and the telescopic shovel. It is especially suitable for some short fibers sensitive to friction and...
The V-type warping creel is mainly used with the batch warping machine for warping short fibers.
The main advantage is that the frame is short, and there is no yarn guide between the shelf and the telescopic shovel. It is especially suitable for some short fibers sensitive to friction and achieve high-speed operation with low tension level. It is beneficial to reduce the difference in tension of the yarn and the rate of breakage during warping.
The interlaced bobbin arrangement optimizes space utilization, and the V-shaped inner side can store the preparatory creel for easy worker operation, short changeover time, and reduced downtime during warping. The creel is particularly adapted to high speed warping.
1. After inserting the pre-roller into the creel, it can be changed by the electric cycle chain to rotate the collective change cylinder, and the unilateral change can also be selected.
2. The two-wing creel is arranged in a V-shape. The yarn is guided by the outer yarn guide, and there is no yarn guide in the middle. The yarn is unwound in a free state, and a higher warping speed can be obtained.
3. The yarn is softly treated during the warp beam winding process to minimize yarn damage.
4. The jaw type gripper integrates a yarn breakage detection device with self-diagnosis function and a jet device for cleaning the gripper. The open design of the gripper makes it easier to thread the yarn, applying a gentle brake to the yarn when starting and stopping, thus preventing the yarn from loosening during acceleration and deceleration.
5. The yarn breakage detecting device integrates a sensor with a function of automatically detecting the current number of yarn ends of the creel, The position of the yarn sensor can be automatically stored, and the sensor without the yarn can also be displayed to improve the efficiency of the variety.
6. The sensor yarn breakage sensitivity can be automatically adjusted according to different yarns, and is displayed in each spindle, column, and left and right at the time of yarn breakage. The LED display on the front of the creel can also display the specific position of the yarn breakage, which is convenient for handling breakage and improving production efficiency.
7. The integrated anti-balloon forming device and the pre-tension bar device give the yarn a flexible tension compensation during parking and starting. The difference in front and rear yarn tension can also be adjusted by adjusting the enveloping angle of the pre-tension bar.
8, high efficiency electric yarn cutting device (optional).
9. The front side of the creel is equipped with an independent control box.