Fiberglass Warping Machine
Technical requirement 1.Tension control is adjustable in 2000N; parameter can be optional set on touch screen. 2.Surface of yarn pressure roller, length counting roller and guiding roller is coated by Chromium. 3.Parallelism of each roller contacted with yarn is about 0.5mm. 4.Steel reed is...
1.Tension control is adjustable in 2000N; parameter can be optional set on touch screen.
2.Surface of yarn pressure roller, length counting roller and guiding roller is coated by Chromium.
3.Parallelism of each roller contacted with yarn is about 0.5mm.
4.Steel reed is movable left or right during warping, movement 0-15MM.
5.Keep beam flat.
6.Tension of single yarn, section yarn are constant and flat beam to ensure fabric quality.
7.Rapier and air jet connector can be exchanged, easy operation.
8.Solid construction, stable run, no shaking or abnormal sound.
9.Constant tension during machine start and stop, no yarn loose.
10.Solid creel, easy to install.
11.Ensure cones run stably during warping, no drop of one cone.
12.Tension pillar of creel can be unfold or fold during change cones, can not be free swung even without operators.
The glass fiber filaments of the creel are led to the steel shovel, evenly aligned, and wound onto a warp shaft for use in a shaft or a sizing or weaving machine.
The main technical parameters
1. Warp beam speed: 10-100m/min
2, effective width: 1100-3500mm (or optional)
3, the diameter of the weaving disc: φ800 mm
4, steel truss can be moved left and right 0-15 mm adjustable stroke
5, braking method: pneumatic disc clamp brake
6, braking distance: ≤ 1m (100m / min)
7. Pressurization mode: cantilever pneumatic pressure, stepless adjustable pressure, pressure gauge display
8, operating the display: 10 inch touch screen display
9. Barrel winding density: 0.8-1.8g/cm3
10, creel form: rectangular
11, creel wire type: four sides of the yarn
12, creel ingot distance: 160 × 160MM
13, tension device: two-column
14, the number of spindles: 1800
15, the main motor power: 15KW
16, input voltage: 380V ± 10%
Main technical characteristics
1. Adopting German Siemens PLC to carry out safe and reliable automatic control of program actions
2. Adopt frequency conversion technology to ensure constant line speed winding
3. 10-inch touch screen display, easy to operate, large amount of information, display line speed, length and length, class and monthly output, etc., and can display the fault orientation.
4. The variable frequency motor and inverter control the tension of the yam and the tension can be adjusted.
5. The pressure roller presses the warp beam to make the warp beam package flat, which can achieve the ideal winding density.
6. Measuring length, line speed using Japanese Koyo encoder
7. The rise and fall of the (woven) shaft is controlled by the cylinder
8. Warping width can be adjusted
9. With safety rod and safety infrared switch to ensure the operator's personal safety
10. Photoelectric breakage self-stopping device, centralized and self-stopping in front of the creel, Self-stop sensitive and reliable.