1. Computer control technology and electronic jacquard technology have been widely used in various types of knitting machinery products. They are used in circular weft knitting machines, flat knitting machines, socks machines, artificial fur machines and warp knitting warping machines, which have filled China for many years. In this space, the realization of electronic jacquard, improved the technical level of the machine, so that some models reached the international advanced level in the 1990s. China's circular weft machine, sock machine, and flat knitting machine computer control system have been adopted for batch production.
2. The product variety specification series has been fully upgraded and developed to both ends. For example, the largest diameter of the circular weft machine can reach 38, 40 inches, the machine number can reach E36, the warp knitting machine can reach 180 inches, and the machine number can reach E32. The maximum size of the computerized flat knitting machine can reach 60 inches, and the machine number can reach E18.
3. Enhance the versatility and versatility of the machine. For example, the four-needle, loop and weft-side single-side machine in single-sided circular weft machine can be converted to each other, and one machine can be used more. Within a certain range, the same machine has different specifications. The syringes can be exchanged for each other to achieve multi-standard use; mechanical jacquard and electronic jacquard machines can be converted and so on.
- Development Of Air Jet Loom Countries
- Technological Advancement Of The Sizing Machine
- Weft-playing Mechanism And Let-off Mechanism Of...
- Mechanical Development Of Loom
- The Horizontal Performance Of The Sectional War...
- What Is A Booster Cylinder
- Development History And Application Range Of Bo...
- Warp Knitting Machine Working Principle
- The Development History Of Warp Knitting Machine
- What Is The Difference Between The Cost Of Air ...
- Bombay Exhibition, India, January 2019