The water jet loom is a shuttleless loom that uses a jet of water to pull the weft yarn across the shed.
The frictional traction force of the water jet weft insertion on the weft yarn is larger than that of the jet weft insertion, and the diffusibility is small, and it is suitable for the weft insertion of the synthetic fiber and the glass fiber which are smooth on the surface. At the same time, the electrical conductivity of the composite fiber can be increased, and the static electricity in the weaving can be effectively overcome. In addition, the sprayed weft yarn consumes less energy and has the lowest noise.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Knitting machine definition
- Air jet loom features
- Advantages of water jet loom
- How to operate water jet loom
- Warping machine
- Gluing machine
- What is a loom
- Classification of loom
- Opening mechanism and weft insertion mechanism ...
- Classification of gluing machines
- The general way of speed regulation for the sec...
- How to determine and correct the traverse amoun...