When operating the textile sectional warping machine, mainly according to the process design requirements, a certain number and length of warp yarns are taken out from the winding bobbin to form a yarn sheet, so that the warp yarns have uniform tension and are closely wound in parallel with each other. On the warping axis, preliminary preparations are made for the formation of the weaving shaft.
It can be seen that in the process of actually operating the textile sectional warping machine, a part of the warp yarns required for the full width of the fabric is first wound on the narrow small warp beam, and then a plurality of narrow small warp beams are simultaneously unwound into a wide width warp beam.
In order to weave the fabric of the symmetrical pattern arrangement, the steering of the narrow small warp beams can be arranged in a clockwise and counterclockwise interval.
For example, a plurality of narrow small warp beams are sequentially juxtaposed on the shaft tube to form a weaving shaft for a warp knitting machine, a weaving machine, and the like.
In the warping process, first ensure that the tension is uniform. This is because the warp yarns of the textile sectional warping machine must have an appropriate tension while maintaining the elasticity and tension of the warp yarns as much as possible.
In the warping process, the full-width warp yarns should be as uniform as possible. Secondly, the yarn should be evenly arranged and the winding density is uniform.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Knitting machine definition
- Air jet loom features
- Water jet loom
- Advantages of water jet loom
- How to operate water jet loom
- Warping machine
- Gluing machine
- What is a loom
- Classification of loom
- Opening mechanism and weft insertion mechanism ...
- Performance characteristics description of the ...
- Operating efficiency of high speed air jet loom
- Main device of high speed direct warping machine
- Operating procedures for jacquard water jet loom
- Application advantages of warping and sizing co...
- The scope and main technical features of intell...
- The working process of water jet loom warping m...
- The function and characteristics of warping and...