Warping machines are mainly divided into two categories: batch warping machines and sectional warping machines.
The warping machine is used for warping.
It can be divided into two categories, one is the traditional drum type friction transmission warping machine, and the other is the new warping machine for warping shaft direct transmission.
Roller type friction transmission warping machine
The pressing method of the drum type friction transmission warping is based on the weight of the weight hammer, the warp beam arm and the weight of the warp beam itself, and the horizontal pressure is adopted after the old machine is modified.
New high speed warping machine
The warp yarn drawn from the bobbin on the creel passes through the gap between the gripper and the column through the broken head detector, passes through the guide plate of the guide yarn, passes through the guide rod, passes through the telescopic 筘, and bypasses the length measurement. The roll is wound onto the warp beam. The warp beam can be directly dragged by the variable speed motor. When the winding diameter is increased, the tachogenerator connected to the length measuring roller sends a signal of speed change, and the electric motor automatically reduces the rotation speed of the motor to keep the warp winding speed constant.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Knitting machine definition
- Air jet loom features
- Water jet loom
- Advantages of water jet loom
- How to operate water jet loom
- Gluing machine
- What is a loom
- Classification of loom
- Opening mechanism and weft insertion mechanism ...
- Classification of gluing machines
- The general way of speed regulation for the sec...
- How to determine and correct the traverse amoun...
- Analysis of the reasons for the occurrence of d...
- Advantages and disadvantages of warp beam direc...
- Beam warping machine aiming at high speed, sect...