One of the obvious advantages of high speed air jet loom is its high efficiency and fast running speed. The machine is actually a shuttleless weaving machine that uses the jet air to pull the weft yarn across the shed. The working principle is to use air as the weft insertion medium, and the compressed airflow generated by the jet is used to pull the frictional traction force of the weft yarn, and the weft yarn is taken through the shed, and the jet generated by the jet is used to achieve the purpose of weft insertion.
In comparison, high speed air jet looms have higher speeds in different shuttleless looms, and this weft insertion method enables the loom to achieve high speed and high yield. Because the weft insertion method is reasonable, the weft insertion rate is high, the operation operation is simple and safe, and the variety adaptability is wide, the machine material consumption is small, the efficiency is high, the vehicle speed is high, and the noise is low.
It has become one of the most promising new types of cloth machines.As a high-speed, high-efficiency, low-energy, high-adaptive air-jet looms, high-speed air jet looms are favored by users in the market. The machine is equipped with an advanced control system, which can realize precise and efficient modular control of the loom, and can provide rich reference data for weaving experience, which is convenient and concise, and reduces maintenance costs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Knitting machine definition
- Air jet loom features
- Water jet loom
- Advantages of water jet loom
- How to operate water jet loom
- Warping machine
- Gluing machine
- What is a loom
- Classification of loom
- Opening mechanism and weft insertion mechanism ...
- Main device of high speed direct warping machine
- Operating procedures for jacquard water jet loom
- Application advantages of warping and sizing co...
- The scope and main technical features of intell...
- The working process of water jet loom warping m...
- The function and characteristics of warping and...