The warping machine has beam and sectional warping machines. The wool textile factory mainly uses the dividing warping machine. The beam warping is divided into several batches of the total number of roots required for the whole fabric, which are respectively wound in several warps on the shaft.
The number of warp yarns on each warp beam is as equal as possible, and then several axes are combined to form a weaving axis. Suitable for warping of primary or monochromatic fabrics.
The advantage is high efficiency, the disadvantage is that it is easy to generate short code and more silk;
The sectional warping machine divides the total number of warp threads required for the full-width fabric into several strips according to the capacity of the creel and the circulation of the warp yarns. According to the requirements of the weaving process, the strips are sequentially wound into the drum in parallel and finally passed. The rewinding device is wound onto the weaving shaft together.
The utility model has the advantages that the arrangement pattern is convenient, the yarn is less, and the disadvantage is that the efficiency is low, and the utility model is suitable for small batches, multi-variety and flower-shaped fabrics.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Knitting machine definition
- Air jet loom features
- Water jet loom
- Advantages of water jet loom
- How to operate water jet loom
- Warping machine
- Gluing machine
- What is a loom
- Classification of loom
- Opening mechanism and weft insertion mechanism ...
- Main functions and technical features of the fi...
- Warping process and requirements of the textile...
- Performance characteristics description of the ...
- Operating efficiency of high speed air jet loom
- Main device of high speed direct warping machine
- Operating procedures for jacquard water jet loom
- Application advantages of warping and sizing co...
- The scope and main technical features of intell...
- The working process of water jet loom warping m...
- The function and characteristics of warping and...